Appointments are made following a referral by your General Practitioner or Specialist. We welcome country patients and will try to accommodate an appointment time within your travel plans where possible. Please advise our receptionist if this is the case.
We also welcome overseas patients and visitors to Australia, and offer our full range of services. Please check your travel medical insurance coverage before your appointment.
- Please obtain a referral first and then have it sent directly to our rooms electronically from your GP/referring doctor or via fax +61 (0)7 3831 4387. We strongly prefer electronic transmission.
- This referral will then be triaged by one of our doctors. Once this has been completed one of our receptionists will contact you via phone to schedule an appointment.
- Complete and submit the Patient Information and Consent Form online (click here) prior to your appointment date.
- Please bring to the appointment any relevant copies of previous medical history or pathology reports from other practices.
- Please do not attend more than 5 minutes earlier than your allocated appointment time.
- Please do not wear make-up or nail polish or at least be prepared to remove it for your examination.
- For important COVID-19 practice updates please read the Coronavirus notice on our Home page (click here).
Please provide at least twenty-four hours’ notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you fail to attend to your appointment you may be charged a cancellation fee.