The visiting specialists are fully trained and registered with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulatory Authority as Medical Specialists in Dermatology with the highest recognised training.They are experts in the treatment of all disorders of the skin, hair and nails particularly in the assessment of moles and skin cancers. We are not a bulk billed skin clinic but provide Specialist dermatologic assessment and care. Please seek a referral from your GP.
We offer the following services:
- All general medical and surgical dermatology, including specialist therapies for acne.
- Specialist assessments and treatments of skin cancer, moles and melanomas. This sometimes involves documentation with skin surface photography of patients particularly those with high risks of cancer.
- Surgical treatment, as well as non-surgical treatment of skin cancer with Imiquimod cream and Metvix and ALA photodynamic therapy.
- Laser and IPL treatment for photorejuvenation, vascular and pigmented lesions.
- Fractionated and non-fractionated CO2 ablative laser treatments for acne scars, solar damage, precancerous and cancerous disease of the skin including the lips and photorejuvenation when appropriate.
- Therapies, including biologic treatment and phototherapy, for patients with severe psoriasis.
- Surgical and medical therapies for hidradenitis suppurativa
- Sclerotherapy for leg veins, laser therapy for facial veins and redness.
- Comprehensive allergy patch testing.
- Clinical research facilities and trials.
We perform laser treatments when clinically and medically appropriate for vascular and pigmented lesions (for example facial veins, redness and brown spots on the face or hands), scarring and some tumours, as well as for treatment of solar damage and are happy to advise our patients on what is appropriate and inappropriate use of lasers.
We do not offer laser hair or tattoo removal treatments, fat treatments, wrinkle treatments, botox (except for medically approved indications) or fillers.