Please complete this six step process to assist us for your Telehealth appointment.
Step 1: Please obtain and send your referral to us.
Appointments are usually made following referral by your General Practitioner or Specialist.
- Preference 1: Ask your GP to send your referral via Medical Objects.
- Preference 2: Upload a scan or photo of your referral here.
Step 2: We will contact you to schedule your appointment and pay the non-refundable $50 deposit
We will contact you within 72 hours to schedule your appointment. If you have not received a phone call from us within 3 days, then please contact reception on +61 (0)7 3831 4382 to make an appointment.
Step 3: Complete the Patient Information and Consent Form below.
Step 4: Photograph the affected area 24–48 hours prior to your appointment and upload below.
- It is most important to attach several wide angle digital images showing the extent of the eruption (ie we need to know where it is, as well as where it is not). Therefore do not get too close. Take photos of regions. Eg trunk, both legs etc. Often the diagnosis is made on the distribution of the rash not the individual morphology.
- Good quality close ups are however also essential for the same reason in reverse.
- One good photo is worth a dozen poor photos. Do not send photos out of focus. They are of no purpose.
- Please don’t send multiple photos of the same area.
- Activate the macro function on your camera if needed. Many cameras now have automatic macro but some not.
- If possible, please leave your underwear on.
- If a biopsy has been performed, please scan or photograph the histopathology report and attach below with photos.
- Do not overcompress the images – 500kB to 1MB is ideal.
Step 5: On the day of your appointment:
- Please be ready to receive the call 10 minutes before your allocated appointment time.
- Please do not wear make up or nail polish or at least be prepared to remove it for your examination.
Cancelling or rescheduling appointments
Please provide at least twenty-four hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you fail to attend to your appointment you may be charged a cancellation fee.
We welcome country patients and will try to accommodate your appointment with your travel plans. Please advise our receptionist if this is the case.
We also welcome overseas patients and visitors to Australia, and offer our full range of services. Please check your travel medical insurance coverage before your appointment.