Please do not attend your appointment if you meet any of the following criteria. Please call 3831 4382 to cancel and reschedule instead.
- You are unwell (fever, cough, difficulty breathing);
- Or had any overseas travel within 14 days;
- Or been in contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
If you have an appointment within the next few days and you have not been contacted by us and meet either of the following criteria, please call 3831 4382 to speak with one of our nurses to discuss your treatment options under the circumstances.
- Suffer from a chronic illness (especially respiratory);
- Are immunosuppressed or taking immunosuppressive medications or biologics.
Please review the following links for advice from Health Authorities.
Our advice will be dependent of health authorities recommendations and may change from day to day.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alert | Australian Government Department of Health
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) | CDC
- People at Risk for Serious Illness from COVID-19 | CDC
This link is specific for ‘at risk patients’, which includes the elderly, those with chronic disease especially respiratory disease, and those taking immunosuppressive medications and biologic drugs.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 | WHO